View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #83 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
Yep, still the stock rotors! But I'll be needing new ones later this season. Im planning on doing a couple more track days this year then last and a season with the local Autox club of course. $50 a pop for rotors? Sounds like a good deal, I'll have to look I to that!
Sorry, just looked it up. A LITTLE more than that, but still cheap. Go to Rockauto.com, and search your car, and check rotors. The fronts (Raybestos 980664) are $73.79 each, and rears (Raybestos 980663) are $54.79. I guess they wear a bit quicker, so you may as well use aggressive pads and buy rotors more since a set of Carbotech's are about $100 than these rotors! lol