Thread: Pickup lines
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #141 (permalink)
gsxr750
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z man. sport
gsxr750 will become famous soon enough

Happily married to hot chinese girl for 10yrs. now. Was into the dating seen from the 1984-2001. Most girls I would hit up on were only the ones that gave you a smile or simple eye contact.

I went out with my buddy who recently got divorced and wasn't really into dating and picking up girls. He married his high school sweet heart, then got screwed. He didn't believe my claims of it being easy to pick up and meet new women, as I was realy selective.

So to show him how easy it was I just used my simple technic, and I would never even buy the girls drinks unless I was really interested in them.

I would just say hi introduce myself , talk a little and ask them for a phone #. End result after doing this for about 3 weekends of going out and getting about 60 phone numbers, half were fake and about 6 pained out into dating 6 girls at once, all resulted in bedding them. After doing this for about 6 months, I gave up and picked the best girl for a few yrs. Its to much stress dating to many women at the same time in the same city, unless they live in different cites.
gsxr750 is offline   Reply With Quote