Thread: comparo..
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
sensi09
Enthusiast Member

Drives: _
sensi09 has a spectacular aura aboutsensi09 has a spectacular aura about

Similar performance, but the german offerings will be at least 10K more than a fully loaded 370Z.

Out of your choices, the direct competitor is the Z4. I currently have a Z, but am honestly have a little bias towards BMW. I typically go with minimal options, so if the Z4 were no more than 5K more than a 370Z, than I'd probably go with a Z4. The bi-turbo engine in the new Z4 is great and is a hardtop convertible which may add weight, but is the Z4's trump card IMO.

The Z has always been about value and bang for the buck. The 370Z still offers lots of performance and qualities for the money, but at ~40K, it's really getting up there. I sadly haven't driven a new Z yet, but I have no doubt it will be more fun to drive. Also if you enjoy modding cars, there will be many more options available for the Z compared to the Z4.

Between the 335i, C350 and A5.....I think the A5 is the best looking. I also think the C350 with sports package is a better looker in and out compared to the 335i, but in terms of performance and driving qualities, I'd take the BMW.
sensi09 is offline   Reply With Quote