View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:02 AM   #241 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona370z View Post
lol Thanks. I have looked at the DIY and I finally got an English Speaking German on the line to tell me the issue (which I already know) and he went on to tell me that it's going to be 2300 Euro to fix and I told him that it's still under warranty and he said it works differently in Germany. I told him not to touch it until it actually clears that I won't pay anything. If not, then I'll just order the part myself and fix it with a friend of mine.
Good idea. If you know how to use a screwdriver, then you should be able to do this job by following the DIY.

Keep us posted with how you make out.