View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #1271 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Thanks, fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonorange View Post
For what it's worth I like your z better
My Z was a project and it was completed and then ruined...

The Viper's project has just begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
WOW Ryan, you haz rich friends.
Work hard, play hard my friend! Aside from the blue ISF and the white 335i, everyone is 30 years old or younger.

It's great to meet new car friends...but it's even greater to become best friends with some of them. I saw the black 997TT driving around when I just put my IForged wheels on my Z...brief chat at a light. Then I saw them cruising around a few weeks later and was just in awe of the looks and sounds of that car. Then we met at a meet a few weels later and have been very close friends ever since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Ryan, forgot to mention. Don't bring your dog to ZdayZ, we all now what will happen if you do.
They are both riding shotgun with me on the way to ZDayz.