View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
we all know about the 5.0
im wondering how the SS measures up, as far as track numbers. 0-60 and 1/4. ive seen all the "estimates", but im wondering if any of you have some experience with this car or know someone who does. dont get me wrong, ill never get out of my Z. i just like the car, and was wondering.
Camaro is heavy but it has a lot of grip and a decent suspension. It is generally faster in a straight line than the 370Z. With a good driver it will run 12s all day bone stock. The trouble is just getting it moving.

On a track it will hold its on. On those tracks with some meaningful straights it is safe to assume that, with equally skilled drivers, it will be quicker than the 370Z thanks to it's power advantage and it's good amount of lateral grip. As we've seen with the ZL1 a good suspension will do wonders for the car.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote