View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #65 (permalink)
bdl99
Base Member

Drives: Nissan GT-R 2011
bdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
Thanks, I think I can help... Give me 48hrs to confirm, I already have the plugs I just need to check I can get the sockets.

As others have mentioned minimum order quantities are generally the issue. What sort of demand is there for this? I don't want to make a ton of money here but don't want to be stuck with thousands of connectors either.

Would $50-70 be a reasonable price? I need to confirm the prices and qty of connectors before committing to that. That may seen expensive but the issue is the quantity, if we want 10K I can probably get it down to more like $5
Ok, I have an order already in progress for other connectors so I'm going to add a few samples of the female connector. I'm still aiming for the target prices of $50.

I know it doesn't matter, but what color are the other wires? Does anyone have a photo of the plug showing the wires? I know it is anal but I will make the extension harness with the same colors as the original if I know what color they are.

The suggestion was 8-10in of wire between the plug and socket, with the brown wire there but will probably supply pre-cut. I will offer LMBmikeZ one of the first kits if he wants it because he was the one who contacted me, who else is in on $50 beta units?
bdl99 is offline   Reply With Quote