View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyy View Post
Repped, thanks for the info.
Where did you mount this?
I was checking out your album, clean build man! Are u running the Wicked CAS magic box?
I built my own box. each sub is in its own 1.12cu ft. The box is 32"x21.75"x7.5". I'm cutting it close with the dept but managed to pull it off and the subs fit with just about 1.25" of room to the back wall. I'm not quite done yet. I'd like to finish off making it look a bit nicer by adding some covers to the holes surrounding the box. Its not really needed but it will add some additional strength when i put stuff in the hatch.

Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote