View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Every car is going to react a bit different with respect to variances and environmental changes. 50whp is a difficult, but achievable goal with just boltons. I agree that it may only be achievable with LTH's, I'm right there and I installed a HFC. If I replaced it with a resonator of test pipe, I would most likely be at 50whp.
I can almost guarantee you will spend $4,000 on parts alone on the low end. For any boost application, your looking at a minimum $6,000 to start... Not including install or tuning. Just to get where I'm at I spent about $5,000 (shop install) and I still need to pay for the tuning session!

Just like buying a house, there are a lot of hidden costs in this, and it exponentially increases with boost. So have your wallet ready.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote