View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think with the throttle plates mostly open, even with a bypass valve, it won't work -- you'd just constantly be under boost -- so all you need is a clutch to engage it activated by TPS.

Actually, not even sure you would need a bypass then, as on idle, very light throttling and decel the blower just won't be spinning.

My understanding on the plumbing and routing of things might be off a bit -- I know more about tuning than building the set-ups, so somebody please correct if I am missing something here.

Probably need a new hood with nice big bulge to fit it, but that would be bad *** anyway!