View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #48 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
Hmmm I have always been a true race fan and bumping in my opinion has always been part of road racing in production car classes. I'm tired of sissies who say contact is bad. Crashes are bad but contact happens when you are pushing hard in a big field. It's always been part of racing and has never been reserved just to stock cars. If contact wasn't part of the game why do grand am cars have big push structures built into front and rear? Or at least the smart teams build these into their cars. Lol!

Grand Am is actually pretty calm compared to most similar series in other parts of the world.
Nothing wrong with clean contact. Just don't flat out wreck a guy on purpose. And if you do decide to "help" a slower car out of the groove, you better make sure you really are faster or else you should expect the same treatment later on.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote