View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #156 (permalink)
juicypinkkk
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Sprt 6MT 370z
juicypinkkk is a jewel in the roughjuicypinkkk is a jewel in the roughjuicypinkkk is a jewel in the roughjuicypinkkk is a jewel in the rough

^ S2K has a better feeling gearbox, yes, but its also due to the fact that its putting down 150 lb-ft of torque lol, tranismissions are designed with the engine that is going to go with the car in mind

Anyway, back to the topic. I really feel like the Z is one of the few "true" sports cars left out there with a simple manual transmission gear box, without too many gizmos and gadgets inside the car trying to launch it as fast as possible (GT-R) in the market along with a few Porsches, which is why I got it. I like the way Ford has gone, going back to its roots and creating a manual transmission fun sports car that rivals the feel of the old 60's stangs. The s2000 (discontinued) miata and cars like the M3, 1M, Porsche GT3 are the few old school sports cars still left out there. I'd take the Z over one a lot of those new cars that take the driver out of the experience (see GT-R and most new Mercedes Sports cars)

Last edited by juicypinkkk; 04-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.
juicypinkkk is offline   Reply With Quote