View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #69 (permalink)
bboypuertoroc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 Evo IX GSR
bboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
Think about it.. they had to scan each and every car to get the models in the highest detail possible... and then they had to drive em around to make sure the car drove exactly as it would in real life (gearing / etc etc etc)...
Problem is, two of those cars handle NOTHING like they do in real life.

Example: The Evo IX in GT5P. Handles/drives NOTHING like an Evo IX in real life. It's a complete failure.

Example: The 350Z handles/drives NOTHING like a 350Z does in real life. It's another complete failure.

In Forza 2, they do EXACTLY what I would expect them to do in real life. The Evo pushes when I know it would push, oversteers when I know it should (which ain't often LOL), is at the same MPH at the same RPM in the same gear as in real life, etc. GT doesn't replicate this at all. This is the same with the Z for the most part (didn't pay as much attention as I did to the Evo).

I really, REALLY hope GT5 proves me wrong, trust me. So far, outlook is no bueno.