View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus1 View Post
I have them front and rear now on my sport package brakes with hawk hps pads all around too. A little noticeable difference but not too much. Nice aesthetic look and the price tag was good. I got mine from tunerzstore on the forum here. Fast shipping and pretty easy to do yourself. Should take less than 2 hours to do yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compdoc777 View Post
When you replace rotors you want to go lighter aluminum hats, slotted to cross drilled. Less weight less rotational mass = faster car!

Cross drilled are great in the rain, but removing surface areaa with the slots and holes the pad touches reduces braking. The rotors will stay cooler with a cross drilled for long periods of high speed braking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
Better rotors reduce fade, better pads increase bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn1 View Post
If that's all you want, then upgrade to more aggressive pads. Stoptech Street Performance pads have had very good reviews. Good initial bite and hold up well with high temps (multiple quick stops in succession). I have em on my 350Z.
well i needed to replace my rotors up front had them turned but the still vibrate thanks for the info !
( Click to show/hide )
and on a side not i came from a corrolla where i would just dive up to a shop and not care lol

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote