View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #565 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
Good morning guys.

I'm at the dealership for an A/C problem. While carving through canyons yesterday near San Antonio with a large group of Z's, something happened to the A/C. I found the issue after the group stopped for a quick cool-down and I noticed a green liquid pooled on top of the front lip. My guess is either a rock punctured it, or a hose, or a hose popped off during the run. Hopefully, the damage isn't extensive. Fingers crossed.

Also, I wanted to thank the guys who left the group to search for me after I lagged so far behind that I disappeared. I don't know your screen names, but I've seen your Z's before. Thank you so much for the encouragement and your help. Good dudes.
A/C? or rad coolant? I didn't think A/C had colour to it.