Thread: Will It Fit?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantella87 View Post
Not a chance man. Considering you can only fit one wheel with no tire back there and not touch the sides. Last week I brought 19" Rays and new tires to the dealership to have them mounted. I had to use my buddy's WRX and we barely made it work. Put one wheel in my rear hatch, stuffed the rest in his Subie. Two wheels sitting on top of eachother in his passenger seat, the rest of the tires and wheels squished in his back seats and trunk. The guys at the dealership were amazed. My rear tires are 285, but they are so much bigger than you think when it comes time to move them.
Thanks for the input man! I appreciate it. I didnt think it was likely, but thought I'd ask the question anyway.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote