View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWX Z34 View Post
Labour was free cause I have my own shop. For the kit, we can discuss it at the meet if you're interested.

LOL!

If you get a turn key kit, your stock cats won't be removed and if you get the tuner kit you'll have the 3" down pipes and for the etest

Do it! Don't wait just Do it!
Yes, I must do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Haha I always knew you had a thing for me Phil!...... The feeling is mutual

Who likes cats anyway????...... I always thought of myself as more of a dog person, that's why I want my Z to bark!(o ya tp's coming soon!)

GaleForce - there's always ways around the etest jut depends on who you know! If you ever are in a squeeze I can help you out. (local people only, that being southwestern Ontario) not cheap but you get around it.
It's good to know people. Unfortunately I don't know the right people... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWX Z34 View Post
Gale force ... do you drive on the 401 often? I remembered a silver z rolled up beside me and caught me off surprise and then waved at me and gunned it ... lol was that you?
I am on the 401 daily, but east of Toronto. I also drive very responsibly, I tend to be a bit of a cop magnet... If there was 3 identical cars driving the same exact speed at the same exact time and location, legally, and drive past a cop, I would be the one that gets pulled over.