View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:35 AM   #1074 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
any videos out there yet other than the ones posted? hoping to hear the 18", carbon fiber, with HFC. i would go with the 12", but if long tubes are in the future, ill need all the muffler i can get in there!.
Mine's arriving via UPS on Tuesday, 18" resonators and CF mufflers. I have Stillen headers and Berk HFCs on the car already, and I'll be making videos and doing dyno runs over the next week or so after I get it installed. I have a nice suction cup camera mount for the car now too .

My dyno runs won't be any good source of before/after gains though, as I'm not starting out with the stock CBE, I'm switching from Stillen's. They wouldn't even make for a valid Stillen/FI comparison, as my last dyno on this setup was ages ago (and there have been a number of small changes since), and my Stillen CBE has "issues" that wouldn't make it fair to use it for comparison anyways.