View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #2424 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Uh, no... It's not the 'pretty mods' I'm worried about. It's the whole damn car. If I damage something to where its unable/unsafe to drive, then I'm out a car. And I don't have a 2nd to get me to work/places I need to be to continue earning income to fix said car, mods be damned.
You told me you didnt want to get on the track because you didnt want to blow your motor from lack of a tune, due to putting on the LTH's and intakes, and that you might blow your motor. Now you're just afraid of your car as a whole?

So dont drive at the limit, problem solved. Nobody is going to push you past there, including your instructor. Drive like a granny for all he cares, all they want you to do is leave the track with knowledge gained.