View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road
Default Update Day 2 of install

Okay here are a few more pictures of what is going on with install. It actually works out that I am not doing the tune tomorrow b/c we still have to install the bottle bracket,window switch,bottle heater and blow down tube. We dressed it up a little today and ran some wires, put some rubber grommets in so the lines won't rub around the holes we drilled. In the picture of the lower plastic of the steering column you can see I have two switches mounted. The first one will be an activation switch and the second on the right is my purge.If you look at the picture of the right driver side intake we had to improvise and buy some metal brake line b/c the piece of metal that is included for the purge is just way to short to run anywhere in the car. As we all know we have limited space in our cars to work with. So that line runs all the way to the bottom of my car and pokes out a little at the very front. If you look at the picture that shows over the battery box area how we ran all the wires from the zex "brain" box and purge underneath the glove box and through to the other side for a very neat install. More pictures to come when the install is complete. Enjoy the pics guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(7).jpg (668.1 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg photo(8).jpg (541.0 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg photo(9).jpg (793.7 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg photo(10).jpg (589.1 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg photo(11).jpg (744.2 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg photo(12).jpg (789.8 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg photo(13).jpg (667.6 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg photo(14).jpg (719.7 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg photo(15).jpg (872.1 KB, 174 views)

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote