View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #40 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
I think the install manual is good but it could be better. Things like a required tools list would be great. There are at least three taps that are required and even though it does say which ones are needed it would be easier to reference from a list. I think it could also include some tips for how to tighten some of the fittings that are difficult to get to or what tools can be used in certain instances. I also found that there were a few holes in the manual that were easily overcome but do cause some confusion.

These are fairly minor but thats what I can remember thinking about when I was doing the install.
I would agree there, a dedicated page for all required tools and misc purchases such as RTV, coolant, power steering fluid etc. would be great. There are also some sections that are glossed over or assumed you will figure out, but that I expected.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote