View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
Yeah the name alludes to something more, but this is literally just a new relay you are running with a fresh 12V from the battery and triggering the relay using the stock pump 12V.

Apparently GTM noticed the pump was not flowing as much as it could under very high demand in the Stage 2 SC kits, a fresh 12V fixed that. I did this just as a safety precaution, if I were going for more power I would have just ran a CJM Fuel return kit with an adjustable FPR.
I'm on the same page as you, I''m pretty much setup for a return system, I just need to run lines and upgrade the fuel pump to the 340 or CJM twin system. I didn't do the stabilizer because the turbo cars didn't put as much demand on the pump as the S/C cars do. However, your right, anything you can do to make it that much "safer/sleep better at night", then I'm all for it!

What psi you thinking about running?

Big props on the install, nothing like doing it yourself so you know exactly whats going on!
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote