View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #1618 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold K. View Post
Zs are pretty damn rare cars in general. Especially 370Zs. Nissan doesn't produce many, and they're all on a made-per-order status. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but our resale value is actually pretty good, especially compared to how crappy resale value was on the 350Z, because there was simply so many of them.
i live in PA and had to fly to Louisiana to get my Z since the dealerships around here had almost none. it was around the time when that earthquake and tsunami hit japan. dealerships had 1 maybe 2 if they were lucky

and as for resell value i agree. i got such a deal on mine i could sell my Z right now after having it 1 year and profit lol

also to stay on topic i spotted a 350 when i went for lunch....does that count? lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote