View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #209 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I was told 6 weeks before they even start working on fenders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
Below is the update:

We have issued a request to the agency to arrange for 10-sets of OEM fenders and they can only be available in 6 weeks.. there is only 2 sets available in stock. the rest of the 8 sets need to be as special order from japan.

The good news is that we are negotiating a partnership with a company in the US to do the job with a good turn-around time.. we will finalize the discussions after Easter break (Tuesday morning we will have a conference call to finalize).

So to be on the safe side, i would say we will have a solid update by end of week.

the list so far is as the following:
1) Stl370
2) KaienZ34 (OEM with carbon vent)
3) AreJay
4) Amuse370 (Carbon)
5) marcussoori (OEM with carbon fiber)
6) Reaper42
7) Nismo221 (OEM with carbon fiber vent)
8) igetdizdrivin
9) shadows (CF)
10) GaleForce

i have got lots of pms. so feel free to add your name if you are 100% sure willing to go for the fenders.

once everything is confirmed, we will request a deposit of 300$ and the rest will be paid once the fenders are ready to be shipped.

Those who want the fenders to be done on OEM in dubai: Pm me

B.R
Naj
That's what he is saying.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote