View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Regardless of what the numbers say, it is obvious that the Z06 is not a financial sound investment but a matter of how much $ you want to pay for the POWER. You'd have to end up marrying the car trying to sell even a year or two later will be difficult if you want a premium asking price. All in all...I'm happy he passed, I just couldn't get over the American build quality and it doesn't help that we drove around in his Lotus Exige S all day yesterday.
The only power in a Z06 that is worthless, is the power that goes untapped due to either lack of driving skill, or lack of confidence to USE the power.

Furthermore, if you think buying a Z06 should be a solid investment, much less almost ANY car now-a-days that isnt ultrarare, you should probably let a finance guy do all your investing and stay out of that realm.