View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
He has substantial savings, honestly man he could walk in and pick up any car he wanted, his credit is not the issue. The Z06 has no value in the eyes of Chase, Wells Fargo and PNC and frankly that is surprising and hilarious.
I think it's just that they are only willing to finance an auction value on a used car of that age to limit risk. If they repo the car they will just sell it at auction, not retail. I'd suspect for other cars it's going to be a similar deal... they won't finance full retail.

Retail resale isn't really a problem with the Corvette. Look it up, it's very competitive.

I just looked this up on NADA and it's in line with the good stuff.

I doubt the same banks would give your friend full retail for the two P-cars. They'd probably go off of some auction value.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote