View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue
Default 98intrigue's pretty large part out: Part 2

Shipping: I work for a large warehouse and we use UPS, so I'll be using UPS to ship if necessary. Since we do not ship out enough product, unfortunately I do not get any kind of discount. The good thing is I can make sure everything is packaged safely and securely. I can ship the following business day when payment is made!

Payment: Payment can be made by check, money order, or paypal. If paying by check or money order, I will not ship out your item(s) until the payment clears in my bank account. I hope my username speaks for itself and other forums members can vouch that I'm trustworthy and will not run off with your money. If payment is made using paypal, please add 3% to cover the fees.

Priority: Priority will go to the order in which I receive PMs for the item(s). No calling dibs in the thread Once I receive your PM, we will make arrangements for the payment/shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSF radiator. Here is a great thing to have for anyone who is/planning on going FI. I bought this from Z1 brand new in July, but I never got around to installing it. (I'm reusing the pictures I took from my last part out thread)

Paid: $675 shipped
Asking price: SOLD to Apsttrdstr

I also have 2 gallons of Nissan blue coolant
Paid: $55
I also have 2 bottles of RedLine Water Wetter
Paid: $22

Package deal: SOLD to Apsttrdstr

ps056 by tommy8897, on Flickr

ps057 by tommy8897, on Flickr

ps058 by tommy8897, on Flickr

ps059 by tommy8897, on Flickr

ps060 by tommy8897, on Flickr

ps061 by tommy8897, on Flickr

ps062 by tommy8897, on Flickr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT 6-puck sprung clutch. This clutch was installed at 9,xxx miles and removed at 17,xxx. Probably 7,500 miles of those were babied since my car never ran right when it was boosted. I had this same clutch on my previous turbo G35 and it never did me wrong, hence why I purchased another one when I chose to boost my Z. I actually prefer the feel of this clutch over the light, OEM feel.

Paid: $545 shipped
Asking price: SOLD to doda74

Fidanza 15lb flywheel. This flywheel was installed/removed at the same time the clutch was... at 9,xxx miles and removed at 17,xxx. Probably 7,500 miles of those were babied since my car never ran right when it was boosted. I had this same flywheel on my previous turbo G35 and it never did me wrong, hence why I purchased another one when I chose to boost my Z. The flywheel is light, allowing the Z to rev faster. The best part is the flywheel isn't much louder than stock.

Paid: $505 shipped
Asking price: SOLD to doda74

OEM Magnetic Black front bumper. When my front bumper was backed into, I bought this bumper to get painted and replace my damaged bumper. I popped out my dent and never installed this bumper. The bumper is in great shape (aside from one small area) and has a clear bra installed.

Paid: $250 picked up
Asking price: SOLD to Phenix

Imperfection (I brightened/sharpened the picture, so the imperfection really isn't as dramatic in person as it is in the picture. I just wanted to make sure it was documented).

Stillen front lip. This thing is still brand new in the box. I bought this when I had intentions of repaiting the above bumper and installing the lip, but that never happened. All hardware and instructions are included.

Paid: $280 shipped
Asking price: SOLD to 370Zfeeler

Motordyne M370 intake manifold. The manifold was installed at 4,xxx miles and removed at 16,xxx miles. I was one of the first to purchase the manifold, hence why I paid so much. I have both the blue hoses that were first offered with the manifold and the black ones that are now offered. I also have a brand new, still in the plastic wrap M370 manifold cover... so no need to worry about the dirty cover

Paid: $700 shipped
Asking price: SOLD to chewy08753

Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Blitz SBC-ID III electronic boost controller, and Apexi turbo timer.
  • The Innovate Wideband is proven to be the best, most accurate wideband on the market. I still have the original box. This includes the XD-16 gauge, LC-1 unit, Bosch wideband sensor, and instruction manual. The amber color matches the 370Z interior perfectly!

Paid: $400 shipped
    Asking price: $300 shipped
  • The Blitz electronic boost controller is awesome and very easy to use. It has 4 programmable channels and many other ammenities that you should look up if interested. I chose the gray background with black lettering to suit the 370Z interior.

Paid: $600 shipped
    Asking price: $400 shipped
  • I chose the Apexi turbo timer for its amber color to match the 370Z interior. It's your basic turbo timer that controlls shut down time and has a few settings to read 0-400km, battery voltage, etc.

Paid: $95 shipped
    Asking price: $60 shipped

I'd prefer to sell this as a package deal. I paid $200 for the custom gauge mount. It fits perfectly inside the cubby and the door still closes with no hesitation for when you want to hide the gauges. The mount is wrapped in leather that matches the dash's texture very well.

Total paid: $1295 shipped
Asking price: $900 shipped

Installed

Last edited by 98intrigue; 05-08-2012 at 09:12 PM.
98intrigue is offline   Reply With Quote