View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #250 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I suspect the Viper would be way more fun to drive. And it looks way more badass. Even if the GTR might beat it performance wise, I'd rather drive the Viper. 6MT RWD all day long for me.
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
I love love love the GTR however, I would take either the Viper on the ZR1 over the GTR.

I personally feel the Viper and ZR1 are just better looking cars. I think if you go to a car show, people ARE going to check out your GTR but I think more people will be looking at the other two.

The GTR blends in a bit. It doesn't look exotic IMO
Dont agree with this.. I think the ZR1 blends in to much with all the vettes running around.. for looks viper>gtr>ZR1 IMO