View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #8038 (permalink)
370ZilverZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 BMW Z4
370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Here is exactly how our ordering process works. This is a template that I have created and the only thing that changes is the lead time.

"When you place an order all I require is a $250 deposit. I do not charge the remaining balance until your exhaust is ready to ship. At the time the order is placed I create an actual invoice for you. Then I will email you a PDF copy of that invoice to keep on file. Now all of my exhaust systems are hand built custom right here in house. I do not keep anything in stock. I am very busy and as of right now I am 12-14 weeks out to ship your exhaust once the order is placed! This may possibly be an over estimate, but I would rather under promise & over deliver! Now the lead time does not start until the order is placed and the invoice is created. Once your exhaust is built and ships I will email you your tracking number. I know the lead time might seem like a pain but it goes quick. We take a great deal of pride in what we do! You will receive top notch customer service and quality. I also understand how far you are and how crucial it is to get he right parts the first time. I ensure you that there will be zero packaging mishaps and everything will be as you ordered it. I just hear horror stories about other companies shipping the wrong parts all of the time!

Now I understand that the lead time might really scare you away. Here is what I can promise you. If our system is truly the one you want, the wait is worth it! Please do not force yourself to settle for anything less due to a faster turnaround time.

I think that I have covered everything. If you have any more questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call me directly..."

Thank you, Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3zworld View Post
Tony...when you get a chance could you post a new list of where the builds are at ?
I hope this helps