View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Only Motordyne gives you the ability to run cats with LTH's unless you get one custom built.

As for your question on resonators: Resonators will help clear up your exhaust note and adjust the tone. It also reduces (sometimes completely) rasp. The larger the resonator, the more of an effect it has. With my LTH's and HFC, I still get a bit of rasp with the 18" resonators on my Tanabe exhaust. I have the option to put a third in the place of my HFC if I so wish.

Mike Bonanni had HFC put on his F.I. exhaust where the resonators go. So I'm not saying it can't be done, just make sure you find the right place to do it.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 04-02-2012 at 04:18 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote