View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
370ZilverZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 BMW Z4
370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
There are a lot of choices you have here. The bigger question is what type of sound are you looking for? Loud, quiet, do you like/hate rasp, do you like to hear scavanging, do like/dislike the hiss? How sensitive are you with price? How long do you want to wait?

F.I. is a big seller here with great customer service, Motordyne has a brand new exhaust system out and I can personally vouch for their customer service.
ARK as well as Berk are good choices as well. Take yourself to the exhaust sticky and start critiquing. If you planning on changing the cats to TP's, RTP's, resonated cats, or ART pipes, it will change your exhaust tone as well. Same can be said with Long tube headers.

I run a setup not normally used here which is shown in my sig. If you want to hear what it sounds like, just peruse through my video's. I put a lot of detailed info in there regarding my particular setup. I specifically wanted LTH's with cats to go with a CBE and this is what I came up with. LTH with HFC + CBE = ?
I don't know what else to say. It's all laid out right there!

My experiences with Motordyne and F.I. were second to none. Both give you great customer service way after a sale and even on used parts too.