View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #82 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
so you are saying, with just the intake, your car dyno'd only 5 whp less than Tony when he has 13k invested in his car? Damn...something doesn't add up right there.
There are a lot of factors that are involved, and it's more like an 11whp difference. IMO that sounds about right on this machine because the only other mods that he has that would really give him more power over me are his HFCs and CBE (Berk and Stillen). And he has the Stillen G3 intakes which probably, under totally equal conditions, are identical to my Injens.

And, keep in mind that with his CBE and HFCs he will whoop the crap out of mine in mid-range power. It's not all about peak hp.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote