View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #6172 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
That's when you do only a basic wash so the car is clean but you didn't waste so much time getting it super clean only to get dirtied by rain.

I have my foam gun that I use for light washes. I don't even have to touch the car. Gets it fairly clean and if it rains the next day it doesn't matter.
Talk to me about this "not even having to touch it business" (and no locker room innuendos intended here girls). Why do you not have to touch it? Are you using a forceful spray?

I've been looking at a few of the foam guns out there and thinking it would be a great way to get the Z prepped. I understand that not all shampoos are created equally when it comes to foam reproduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
How come everything's in Pink all of a sudden!!!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Yeah, I was freaking out, wondering what's wrong with my brand new Android tablet??! April fools! Good one.
Yah, this is EXACTLY what my snowboard forum did one year on April Fools Day, so i was relatively prepared for it!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 04-01-2012 at 10:01 AM.