View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #6171 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
Sorry about your run in with the Trans Am owner. Not all Trans Am owners are jerks. However, I did find the Trans Am club to be all about who's faster than just enjoying their cars for what they are and each others company. Big egos over there. That is one of the reasons I like Z clubs better. It's not always about who is fastest. For some reason Trans Am / Camaro owners forget that. They do generally work on their own cars and they are proud of that fact. Vette owners... Nice people, generally older and many do not generally work on their own cars. The Z crowd you get a mix and that might be the reason the community is not so boisterous.

I own all of the above cars and like to think that I appreciate them all for their various benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Morning guys happy April Fools Day. Mec I agree with you. I've owned TA's,Camaro's, Vette's and Z's. I can tell you the Vette owners actually do wave to each other when passing and it isn't as much how faster yours is than the other guy. Sorry Happy but if I ever get my ZL1 it will be faster than yours LOL Yours will be better looking though and has a great personallity
I appreciate it guys. I guess haters are just gonna hate. I have to think tho: straight line acceleration ain't everything! I got the twisties like nobody's business!

Good morning guys! 'Bout to get me my coffee on and mess around in the garage until the wifey gets up.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub