View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I actually grilled them on this before getting my tires and they gave me some b.s. about how they used "both" methods... I was never truly comfortable with the idea of them doing the install... thankfully they refused to touch the car anyhow.

Not to be a "shoulda/woulda/coulda" kinda guy but whenever I bring my car somewhere I take a crapload of digital pics with a copy of that days newspaper... costs me 5 minutes and safeguards against this kinda stuff. I would a) call them immediately and b) call your credit card company assuming you paid with one (although costco usually only takes AMEX) and explain the situation. They may dispute the charge for you.
wtf to 'both' methods. agreed, i dont take risks either. i actually spend a few hours driving to tirerack in southbend to get my tires mounted.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote