View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 08:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

If you could, we had to purchase the T connections and hoses and didn't have very good instructions to go off of. My mechanic is familiar with Honda's, this his first 370 he's really gotten his hands dirty. He's done a great job with everything else. I've been doing a lot of research with him as well with the M370. Tony sent instructions, but there was a lot of fill in the blank. It is still beyond me an intake manifold change gone wrong had this much of an effect on performance and sound! I have the RDF files to bring to Tony on the pulls I did. Spent $140 on 4 passes and a manifold swap. I'm none too happy about getting work done I shouldn't have had to but things like this happen, and it's just part of the game.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote