View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #6024 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Took the Z out today, and drove to work, met the wife after work for fish fry, and then met her at 7-11 to buy more Mega-millions tickets. The pot in NY State is at 640 million! We just had to buy some out of principle.

After kissing the wife goodbye, and sending her off to her tennis match, I got in my car to leave. Then, a slightly older woman pulled up beside me, got out of her car, and walked around to my driver's side door to tell me what a beautiful car I have. She was really blown away! Hell, my red Z is just stock! But, you know what? I feel the same way about her. She's beautiful! And the red really makes her stand out.

I also discovered something. My red Z really looks awesome when there's overcast, or the sky is completely cloudy. The red turns almost ruby red or a rich blood red. It's definitely darker, and richer. The reflective properties are still apparent, too. The red Z is all around sexy, and sweet. It definitely turns heads. I also drove by a teenaged couple while driving home, and the guy turned his head to take a look at the Z without tipping off his girlfriend that she lost his attention for a moment. I couldn't help but smile.

The Z is just awesome. It's not the fastest car on the road, but it's plenty fast. It's not the most expensive car on the road either, but you'd be hard pressed to find a sexier car on the road.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
That story sounds like it should've almost come complete with a 70's groove tune! Bowm-chicka-wow-wow!

Yes, it's always nice to have the Z admired! It just makes me smile!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub