View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #62 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

In regards to some posts above: I've torn down all of this front area and spent hours thinking through how I would design a "good" brake duct kit for this car. It's hard, and so I still don't have ducting all the way to the rotors. Props to Stillen for releasing something. I ordered a set through Z1 yesterday, so I'll get to play with it soon.

Stillen: I didn't see anything in the product literature indicating the diameter of the tube and the end fittings. The stuff I've been working with to date has been 2.5 inch, but that's part of the reason I never reached the hub, it seems impossible to get a 2.5 opening to the inside there without closing off a chunk of it, and 2.5 inch hose doesn't play well in the wheel well either. Is this kit 2 inch, or even 1.5?