View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #60 (permalink)
gsxr750
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z man. sport
gsxr750 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
ok, so with all of this 35 years of experience, this is the best you can come up with? 3 pages of Cobb AP OTS maps? ONE of them shows a cobb map vs. a protuned map which for a STAGE 1 was over 321 wtq.

I will say again... get a clue and come back after you have done some real research and know anything about the car.
I would say its time you move on to the WRX forum, your really getting to the point of bashing members here.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if your intent with the post is to get endorsement for your purchase, your barking up the wrong tree.

From my experience over the years I have found that its best to buy the highest hp. normally aspirated car in your budget. Extensively modifying or playing with the turbos can result in premature engine or tranny failures. Buying a $30-$40k car and then risking engine failures that may not be covered under the manufactures waranty is not my cup of tea.

As for my experience don't worry, when I need a help with my Hoover Vac or bird crap, dirty mags, then Wally World will have everything I need.