View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #5590 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good morning folks!!

Cold in the area these couple days only -3c to +5c and chances of raining tomorrow.

Still drive to Z to work today, so much sun, why waste, LOL

Hey Fire, what's the new about the prostitutes in Ontario? How come you know more stuffs about prostitutes more than us??

And pountine too!! Are you trying to steal recipes???

Hey Mr.GaleForce, any brief review on the sway bars? Wondering how do you like the cornering now?

Good morning Mr.Alchemy, Mr.Fire, Mr.GaleForce, Mr.happytheman, Mr.kenchan, Mr.onzedge, Mr.ZMan8 and EVERYONE!!!!

BTW, good luck for the transmission issue Mr.Alchemy!!

Waiting the spacers to come in, hopefully can pick them up tomorrow.
No major updates re: swaybars. As you know, it's been more "seasonal" weather wise here. Once I can get heat into my poor stock tires, I'll be sure to provide some updates.

Oh, and how could you not know about the Brothels? Pick up a news paper dude!