Thread: STI or 370Z
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #36 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

on the STI vs 370Z side of things... Every person I know with a subie has had nothing but problems, broken axles, blown diffs, motors going... I have driven them many times and while they are a blast to drive I personally prefer RWD. Go test drive both and see what you feel... Remember that the STI feels faster than it really is due to the turbo... AWD is great until you get addicted to axis spins and go through tires like crazy! I would personally rather have the Z as I feel the car is more fun to drive and if you like spirited driving I feel the Z is safer despite what people say.. AWD is awesome until it lets go and many people seem to over correct due to the front wheels pulling you away from the slide.. just my .02 cents