View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #221 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
I have seen it BUT (huge but actually) I've heard these pipes and many other car parts from eBay are NO good. Doesn't fit, it's not as showed (most of the times), doesn't give a better performance for the car (of it does not the full performance as a Stillen, Greddy... And many others would) and the list goes on. Once again I personally never bought any pipes or car parts from eBay myself for performance, these are things that I was told by friends and others that has.
I was considering buying used parts such as cold air intake which is what I want right now but it cost $515 :-/ (Stillen) but I was also told to not do it because it wouldn't be a good idea. So at this point I'm guessing the only way out is to spend the outrages amount of money =/
I have to agree with this, but only with regards to purchasing pipes off EBay. There's nothing wrong with picking up a used Stillen G3 intake tho. $515 is a bit expensive, unless it was NIB. Those tend to go for $400-$425 pretty much all day.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote