View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
I knew I'd get into this discussion as soon as I posted that statement.

One said car doesn't run properly all the time, because of this. Fact. It constantly has to be tinkered with.

Yes, it "can" be done. But done reliably and safely to the point we are comfortable with at this time, no.
I'll take that to mean you don't actually know why, but heard it from someone else.

The only issue I am aware of that would present a problem tuning is UpRev currently doesn't have control over the throttle enrichment maps which results in poor drivability due to flooding the engine when running too large of an injector (1000cc for example).

Aside from this, from a tuning standpoint I can't think of any technical reason why you can't run a 370 over 600whp "safely", hence why I was asking why you said that.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote