View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of
Default [FEELER] Nismo shocks with Swift springs!

I am thinking about getting V3s and I was trying to gauge interest on this. For sale are my nismo shocks and my swift springs.

Shocks have 8k miles on nismo springs and 7k miles on the swifts.
Swifts have, well, 7k miles.

Everything in excellent condition, slowly driven when on bumpy roads, never been tracked, abused or bottomed out. Car handles beautifully with this setup. I just want to go lower.

I would like to let this go as a package for which I am asking $650. Otherwise $250 for the springs and $450 for the shocks. OBO on both so let me hear your offers. Local preferred but I can ship, buyer covers half the amount.

Parts are still on the car but here a couple of pics of how it sits with this setup. I can take more pics next week when the car goes in the shop for TT install.

Thanks for looking!
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]