View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul33 View Post
Terrible, what mods have you done to yours?
to much!! I had a G37 before (same motor) and did all the bolt ons, test pipes (cat delete) cat back, intakes, and a tune and I was very happy with the performance. I am trying to take the Z far above that and am currently twin turboing the car.. If you have the budget, DO THIS and dont look back! (it gets pricey) If you are not looking to spend so much, give Fast Intentions a call and talk to Tony about his cat back exhaust and long tube headers. Those two mods plus a tune and a few suspension mods I think you would be very pleased with the upgrades.. +1 for tuning with uprev

Last edited by TerribleONE; 03-22-2012 at 10:09 AM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote