Thread: i dont get it?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
hey man check out truecar.com and edmunds.com you can find national average costs for any new vehicle and compare quotes you get to invoice price for the car you are interested in. thanks to the friendly people on here i saved a lot of money that way. i bought a base model automatic, non sport, and im not sure what exactly your model should cost, but it sounds a little high. do some digging and negotiate before you pay an inflated price. good luck!
+1, Truecar is a very useful tool. Also, if you have a Costco membership, you can use them to get lower pricing as well.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote