View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #56 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't installed the intake yet. When the SES light kicks on, I can damn near guess when it's going to do it just by listening to the idle. If the idle fluctuates too much, it kicks on. It's been doing it since the install. The shop says when they lengthened the 02 sensors, they extended the wires one at a time to make sure they didn't cross any of the connections. I also told them to remove the o2 sensors before they get crazy with the impact wrench trying to remove the stock exhaust and headers. When I was watching the AFR's the idle would stumble and shows running rich, then the idle would jump over 1k-1200 rpm and show really lean. These codes have so many reasons why they might have been reported, it's difficult to find out what caused them. I'm thinking of just throwing the rest of the parts on just to observe what happens to my existing issues...

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote