View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #140 (permalink)
Skull Crusher
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo 0478
Skull Crusher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motordyne View Post
There is only one plot going on here.
Haters hating.
No doubt about this!

The OP and the lynch mob here aren't looking at the quality of the exhaust or potential of the exhaust, only a relative figure on a dyno. One exhaust to the next isn't going to produce extreme hp changes with minor modifications. No one made claims of tons more horsepower from your exhaust anyway.

If the OP is so interested in building NA hp and seeing the actual potential of the exhaust, then he needs to be more concerned about engine internals and fuel system.

Those who are trying to compare an exhaust like the Gemini to the Motodyne, are attempting to do the impossible on the cheap and aren't interested about the exhaust's actual potential. They've already reached the maximum you're going to spend on engine modifications and time spent. Most of them are just looking for, a posers excuse.

I said it before and I'll say it again; "hp cost money," there are no short cuts and if you're not willing to part with it in the endeavor of finding hp, then you're just like the next, all mouth and no action.

There's no comparison in flow characteristics or quality between the two. Attempting to discredit a manufacture, which the OP and company are attempting to do purely on a dyno results, is about as lame as it comes. Spend the money, add high compression pistons, cams, oversized valves, port and polished heads, upgraded intake manifold, upgraded fueling system and intake and you'll begin to see what the exhaust is truly capable of. Something the GT Haus, Akrapovic, and Gemini aren't designed for and can't accomplish based on their design limitations.

As I suggested before to the OP; "sell the exhaust and find something cheaper that you can afford and will be happy with." You got way more than what you paid for. You're just ungrateful, GET A LIFE!

Tony and Motodyne have gone way out of the way to accommodate you and everyone else here, from photos, videos, technical information, free dyno's and more. If that doesn't show their sincerity to produce an affordable top quality exhaust, then you're far more stupid then I originally suspected.

I've not yet purchased the exhaust but I can assure you based upon Motodyne's willingness to go the extra mile and the exhausts hp potential I will be purchasing the exhaust. The quality, rivals the GT Haus and Akrapovic, the price is far more palatable in comparison and far out classes any of the others available at a similar price.

Tony, best advice; no matter what you do for some people, they will never be satisfied. They're always expecting more than they paid for. Their expectations are far to high and unrealistic. In this case the OP got far more and is expecting something he's not entitled to. It's akin to being a heroin addict and they're always expecting other's to provide them with their fix.

You've proven your sincerity time and time again. You've got nothing more to prove and everything to gain. Anything else, will be simply wasted on this individual or anyone else in agreement with him. Don't expect any kudos from this lot. There's one actual buyer here and a lynch mob who have absolutely no clue!

Like you said, Haters are going to hate, no matter what you do or provide. Just, "Keep on truckin!"

Last edited by Skull Crusher; 03-21-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Skull Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote