Thread: Project RB-Z
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 AM   #99 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Had some issues going on with the mechanic and project stopped for a while. I pushed him to just start the car and then will take the car somewhere else to do fuel lines and cleanup the mess he made with wires inside engine bay

whole wiring is done and will start the car tonight

I custom ordered full set of gauges which mechanic was supposed to hook up now but again like other things will get it done from somewhere else. It took around 8 weeks to get these done from Autometer, these are Ultralite II series, same like Ultralite but these are LED version, in the morning its sliverish white face and in the night all black with white LED lettering and red pointer. I got Speedo, Tachmeter in 5 inch size (stock is around 4inch) and then three big meters Oil pressure, Oil temp and Water Temp and last three smaller to go in place of audio head unit voltmeter, wideband A/F Ratio and Fuel level.

Lightning is something like this and I loved it, took these pics off google from some Chevy Built

Same setup comparison

Night

Close up

Light closed

Daylight with lights open

Light on in dark

For Boost there is no meter will just use HKS EVO Boost controller for both reading and adjustments
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote