View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #66 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
you find that with every vendor. the automotive aftermarket is full of mediocre service, and the modding community has a lot of "me-first" buyers. you combine the two and you get a ton of bad service stories (some legit, some not)
This is not a case of mediocre. They insulted him. Its unnecessary. I been dealing with Z1 for many things I need and I get good service from them as well as auto-anything. But it seems to me that the best way to get good service is through your local speed shops. Let them haggle out a good price...
First research the MSRP of the things you want. Then go to a speed shop and ask for a "street-price". They will usually get you a good deal on parts.